How to Delete Spam Messages on Facebook Messenger? Spam message Hope you all know this is of no value in our messenger. You can delete these messages if you wish.
In today’s topic, we will see how to remove the messages on Facebook.
Before starting the topic, first, tell me something about me my name is Shahid Afridi. I live in a small village in West Bengal, India. I regularly post social media-related articles on this website. They are all about the problem of social media.
If you have any problems with social media please let me know in a comment I will try to answer you.
Let’s start with how to delete spam messages on Facebook Messenger.
Why do you get spam messages on Facebook Messenger?
How to delete spam messages from the messenger. Before we know it, we need to know what does spam messages mean in this messenger. I think you need to know this. And if you do not want to know then you go to the next paragraph, this paragraph-A is useless for you.
When a message is picked up, it will pop up on your Facebook Messenger. Then you have to forget that this message is a check spam message, there are many such exercises on social media. Spam messages are commonly found on YouTube and sometimes spam messages are sent by friends of the advertising company.
Spam messages don’t harm your Facebook, but those who send you Spam messages can block your Facebook.So if you send a message of Islam to someone like this, don’t send it anymore, it may close your Facebook account.
The main purpose of the Spain message is that when a YouTuber sends you a spam message, it means that he is shooting the message to increase the views on his YouTube video.
In a word, these send the message to increase the value of the Spanish conjugation. Since these Spanish messages are of no use to you, you can delete them. How to delete spam messages on Facebook messenger.
How to Delete Spam Messages on Facebook Messenger Easy
To delete Spam messages, you must first open the Facebook Messenger app on your phone.
- So let’s click on Messenger on your phone. After opening Messenger, you’ll see your profile picture in a small dot icon on the top left side of Messenger.
- click there, In the third option, you will see that the message request is written. Click there.
- Now you will have two options in front of you, you will see the first option, which will be written as “You must know”, and the second will be written as “Office Spain”, click here.
4. Now you will see how many Islam messages are in your messenger and at the top right you will see edit written, if you want to delete your spam messages click there. Select delete all the messages you want.
5. After selecting Sylhet, you will see a delete box on the top tap delete, click there.
hope all your spam messages have been deleted from Facebook messenger I hope you have no problem understanding how to delete spam messages on Facebook messenger.
. If you find this article helpful, then do let us know in the comments.
1,319 total views, 3 views today