People have many important emails and documents in Google Account. A Google account is required to sign in to the new app. Sometimes due to some mistakes people are not able to access their Google account. The account of some users also gets disabled due to various reasons. If your Google Account has also been disabled then do not worry. Today in this article we are going to tell you the complete process of recovering it. Also Read – Google made a master plan for online safety in collaboration with MEITY, this is how you will get a break from cybercrime!
How to recover Google Account
There are many reasons to have a Google account. This includes violation of Google’s policy and low activity etc. Apart from this, people lose access to their Google account due to many reasons. According to Google’s policy, if a person violates any of the rules, then he disables that account. Or you can delete it forever. Also Read – Loan App Scam: Google Blocks More Than 2000 Fraud Loan Apps From Play Store.
Also, if you are not aware of any terms or conditions, Google will inform you about the disabling of your account by sending an email 10 days in advance. If you do not see or pay attention to that email, your account will be disabled after 10 days. Also Read – Samsung Galaxy Z Fold-like design will be available in Google foldable phone, a glimpse of the design found in the patent.
How to recover google account?
- First of all sign in to Gmail account on web browser. Here you enter your name, email or phone number.
- Then click on Next. After that enter the password.
- If you have been redirected to the logged-in Gmail account, click on the Profile option that appears at the top of the screen.
- Here click on Add Another Account option.
- Doing so will prompt a pop-up to show that your account has been disabled.
- Now click on Try to Restore.
- On the next page, enter the email address of the disabled account and enter another email ID.
Recovery email will come on the new email id. From there you can recover your account.
Usually your account gets recovered in 2-3 minutes. Sometimes this process also takes 2-3 days.
23 total views, 1 views today