Today’s topic is how to remove FB account from Gmail or how to delete Gmail from FB.
The purpose of writing this topic is to create a Facebook account for those people who have given a wrong Gmail account or who had created a Facebook account a long time ago but did not have a professional Gmail at that time, so their parents created a Facebook account with their email address. use. Did. But now you want to add your own Gmail.
If you want to add a new Gmail instead of the old one, you can, but if you want to remove the old Gmail above and add your new Gmail to your Facebook account, check out the article from beginning to end. Hopefully, after reading this article you don’t need to search how to remove FB account from Gmail.
And if this happens to you too, then know how to delete your FB account from Gmail.
Before starting this article, I would like to say something about myself. My name is Shahid Afridi and you are now afriditech.com. I have been posting such social media-related posts on my website. I will try to solve your problem and you can also SMS me on Instagram Facebook Twitter.
Let’s start our main topic without talking nonsense.
how to add a new email address on Facebook
Before deleting your Gmail account, you’ll need to add another Gmail to Facebook instead. Let’s see how to add it. you need to open any browser or Facebook app on your mobile.
- Of course, you’ve got your Facebook app open
- After opening the Facebook app, you will see a picture of your profile on your right to go to your Facebook settings.
- In Settings and Privacy, you will see personal account information. Click there.
- Now you will see Contact Information Identity Confirmation on RC and Control Panel and your name in the account.
- Click on Contact Information Information where the second number is written.
- Here you will see your mobile number and your email address, below it, you will see the phone number and email address. There are two options to add.
- Click on your last email address.
- Now first enter your e-mail address there and secondly enter your Facebook password and then click on Add new email.
- Refresh your Facebook page once and come back to this place to see if you have a new Gmail ad.
how to delete your Gmail account from Facebook
The previous tie looked at how you add your Gmail. Keep in mind that before deleting Gmail, always add any Gmail as a backup.
So let’s start with how to delete old Gmail very easily.
- Go to where you added your new Gmail or email address and look for your old email address, then click on that old Gmail.
- After clicking, you will see the option to remove in the bottom left. Clicking there will take you to the next page. There you will see two options. remove email. The second option will be to cancel.
- You have to click on the first option where there will be text and email. After clicking here Gmail will be removed from your Facebook account or your Facebook account will be removed from that Gmail.
I hope you have understood that how to remove FB account from Gmail and how to add a new email address. I have tried to explain very simply. If you still don’t understand, you can message me on Instagram or Twitter.
1,609 total views, 3 views today