You can uninstall Paytm app on your old phone and reinstall the new phone but first, you need to know what is Paytm app? Paytm is a mobile app that offers payment, bill payments, and a digital wallet. It is one of the most used online payment apps in India.
Why do you uninstall Paytm app on the old phone?
Sooner or later everyone has to uninstall Paytm app from their old phone. The fact is, it is not possible to install it on the new phone. This can be really frustrating especially if you have a lot of money saved in your account.
I am going to tell you why you should uninstall Paytm from your old phone and how to balance transfer all your money from an old account to the new one so that you don’t lose any money in the process.
How to uninstall/deleting your Paytm account?
- Open up the play store and click on the three lines in the top left corner.
- Click on “My Apps” on the page that opens up.
- Click “Paytm” and then select “Uninstall”.
- After a few seconds, a pop-up should appear asking you to confirm uninstallation – click OK.
How to reinstall the Paytm app on your new phone [step by step]?
- Download the Paytm app on your new phone 1st
- Enter your Paytm registered number
- Now Paytm service send OTP to your mobile number
- Enter OTP & login to Paytm
new user of Paytm
If you are an android user then you must know about the Paytm app. It is a digital wallet that allows its users to send and receive money online. Paytm app also offers phone bill payments, recharge mobile data, electricity, DTH, and many more.
For an instance, if you are a new user of Paytm then follow these steps:
- Sign up for an account with your vital details like name, email id, or phone number
- Enter your bank account details like card number and CVV code
- Once you have signed up for an account you can use these services:
- Recharge mobile data or pay DTH bills directly from the app
- Make digital payments instantly without sharing any personal information
Paytm app benefits
Paytm App is a convenient way to transfer money account to another Paytm. It provides a range of facilities for its users like their online wallet, mobile recharge, and e-commerce.
With the Paytm app installed on your phone, you can use it as your personal banking system. You can send money to your friends or relatives and shop from the comfort of your phone.
The company also offers a range of other services for its users like their online wallet, mobile recharge, and e-commerce.
If you have any problem Uninstall Paytm app and installing it on a new phone, you must let us know in the comments.